Terms and Conditions
Last updated: February 05, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the http://www.seadronepro.com website (the "Service") operated by SeaDrone Inc. ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of SeaDrone Inc. and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of SeaDrone Inc..
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by SeaDrone Inc.
SeaDrone Inc. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that SeaDrone Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SeaDrone Inc. and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall SeaDrone Inc., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
SeaDrone Inc. its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
OROBOTIX INC. WARRANTY
Our Company’s goal is to provide quality and reliable products to our customers. We take our customers quality and performance feedback notifications very seriously.
Here is a description of O-ROBOTIX’s products guarantees:
OROBOTIX INC., warrants that all its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and shall be in accordance with OROBOTIX specifications and drawings.
OROBOTIX INCORPORATED, warrants to you, the first retail purchaser of this Seadrone, limited warranty against defects in workmanship or materials subject to the limitations and exclusions section set forth below. Warranty coverage only applies to products purchased from an authorized representative. Your consent of delivery of the Seadrone under this Warranty, constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the terms of this limited warranty. OROBOTIX INC., at its discretion, will repair or replace the defective components. This warranty gives you legal rights which may vary from country to country.
The purchaser of a Seadrone requesting warranty work or repairs must supply to OROBOTIX INC. or an authorized dealer proof of first retail purchase.
Each Seadrone’s factory installed part and component is covered with a one (1) year of first retail purchase.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS. This OROBOTIX INC. Limited Warranty DOES NOT cover:
• Damage by improper use, poor maintenance, reassembly or accidental damage to the Seadrone.
• Any alterations or customization made to the frame, electronics or mechanical parts, so alter at your own risk.
• Parts or components subject to wear including but not limited to batteries, cable reel, propellers, thrusters, lights, camera including the lens, connectors, O-rings, frame, lens, dome, unless found to be defective in materials.
• Damage caused to components due to power connection.
• A product including its components that has been serviced by an unauthorized repair center.
• Any damage to components not designed for underwater use that has been reached by water, including electronics, chargers, tether battery, etc.
• Damaged tether and any consequence loss of the Seadrone’s system.
• Frame breakage due to the operation of a damaged frame and the resulting wreckage to the system.
• Lost or damaged of a unit due to a cut tether.
• Remedies like loss of use, loss of profit, loss of data, replacement costs, loss of time, retrieval fees for lost systems or similar damages, not specifically permitted.
GENERAL EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICY:
• Custom orders are not eligible for exchanges/returns.
• All exchanges/returns must be authorized by OROBOTIX INC. Please contact us at email@example.com prior to sending any item back to us.
• If your exchange/return includes batteries, please contact us for more information on correct packing, labeling and shipping methods. Damaged or defective batteries are excluded for exchanges or returns.
• All exchanges/returns must include all documentation, accessories, etc., and must be well packed.
• Exchanges/Returns may be subject to verification and authorization upon arrival, after an inspection is performed.
• Exchanges/Returns must take up to 2 weeks to complete, not including shipping and/or customs times/delays.
• You are responsible for return shipping costs not associated with a defective product.
• You are responsible for checking and accepting your product upon arrival. We are not responsible for return shipping costs of products damaged during the original shipping to the customer.
• Just defective and damaged products can be exchanged. In order to be approved for an exchange, you must contact OROBOTIX INC. for eligibility.
• Defective products may only be exchanged within 60 days of purchase. If you believe you have a defective product, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Product Quality Assessment will be processed. This PQA will include the order information and customer’s claim statements, stating a full description of the issue (photos or videos included is available), and all the information concerning the use and conditions in which the alleged problem appeared. If OROBOTIX INC. determines that your product has a manufacture or workmanship defect, we will repair or exchange your product as needed.
• Returns are only accepted within 30 days of the date of purchase. In order to be authorize for a return, your item must be unopen, unused and undamaged.
• To return your product you must contact us at email@example.com. In order to process your return you need to provide us with a proof of first retail purchaser. You will be responsible for all the shipping costs, including taxes and export fees. If we receive your product unopen, unused and undamaged, you will receive a full refund, excluded shipping charges, taxes, of the original shipment. We are not responsible for returned products lost or damaged.
• Damaged or defective batteries are exempted from being returned.
To obtain warranty service, you must return your Seadrone, including any alleged defective parts or components, to:
1. An authorized OROBOTIX INC., SEADRONE INC. (DBA), dealer. The owner is solely responsible for shipping to and from the warranty repair center.
2. Directly to the factory. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed account of the issue. Include pictures and the serial number located in your Certificate of Authenticity. Once OROBOTIX INC, determines if the problem is legitimate for warranty coverture, an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number will be created and instructions for the return will be emailed.
The owner will be responsible for shipping to the repair center, and OROBOTIX INC. will cover the returning shipping to a maximum of 150 USD.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
• Prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
• We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any product without notice at any time.
• We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change or discontinuance of any product.
OROBOTIX INC. does not authorize any person or persons, including OROBOTIX INC. dealers, to change the terms of this limited warranty. This document is the only limited warranty of OROBOTIX INC.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions of http://www.seadronepro.com